The Mercure Sydney International Airport Hotel will be hosting the S.M Global Audition Sydney leg on Saturday 16th April.
To prepare for the audition:
* Singer – Singers will be asked to sing acappella (without music or instrumental accompaniment and a microphone). Singer’s own song, cover song and original song are allowed. (Up to 2 minutes)
* Dancer – Dancer applicants are NOT allowed to bring own CDs. S.M Global Auditions will provide music for the dancer audition.
* Actors/Actresses – Will be asked to do impromptu acting. Scripts/monologues must be memorized and brought by individual applicant. (Up to 2 minutes)
* Model – Fashion : Will be asked to pose and catwalk. (Please prepare various poses)
* CF : Will be asked to pose and facial expression.
* Composer (Lyricist) – Hand in lyric files or demo files (USB, CD, paper work, etc)
Pre-registration for an audition is required.
Global Audition application form and information available HERE.