Hello Asia brings you the latest overview in chart rankings as of the 25th of November from Chinese music chart KKBox (Hong Kong & Taiwan).
KKBox Taiwan as of the 21/11 (Weekly)
1. A Little Happiness – Hebe Tien
2. Don’t Say We’ve Never Loved – William Wei
3. Goodbye – G.E.M.
4. Running Around In Circles – Yoga Lin
5. Long Distance – G.E.M.
6. Why Not Love – Rosie Yang
7. Love Doesn’t Need to Pretend – R-chord
8. The Night it Rained – Sodagreen
9. Love. This Thing – Maggie Fu
10. If Only – JJ Lin
KKBox Hong Kong as of the 21/11 (Weekly)
1. A Lifetime of Contradictions – JW
2. Rashomon – Juno Mak & Kay Tse
3. She Doesn’t Love Me Enough – Kwan Gor
4. Keep in Mind Constantly – Juno Mak
5. High Mountains Low Valleys – Phil Lam
6. Superman – AGA
7. Sunshine Song – Kwan Gor
8. We Almost Flew – Shu-Man Huang & Ying Ren Choir Group
9. Take It to Heart – Juno Mak
10. Intentional Crime – Hubert Wu
The 19 consecutive weeks, S.H.E member Hebe Tien still stays at 1st place with the hit track for Taiwan box office film ‘Our Times’. Singer Yoga Lin stays steady in 4th place with the track ‘Running Around In Circles’ used as the ending song for Taiwan television drama ‘Marry Me, or Not?’. New and rising female singer Maggie Fu moves up to 9th place with the title track ‘Love. This Thing’ from her debut album and award winning Singaporean singer JJ Lin comes back in 10th place with the well-known track ‘If Only’.