The Hong Kong Wine & Dine Festival from from 22-25 October 2015 will kick off the Hong Kong Wine & Dine Month.
The The Hong Kong Wine & Dine Festival will be held at Central Harbourfront Event Space situated near the fames Central area of Hong Kong. Over 300 booths to tempt your palate as well as the stunning skyline and live entertainment will keep you entertained. This year the festival offers wine tastings from 23 countries and regions, alongside around 100 food booths serving delicious food including masterpieces from Michelin-starred and award-winning restaurants. Among the new features are special zones for whisky and craft beer.
Over 300 stalls are divided into themed areas:
- Country Pavilions – Meet wine dealers from Bordeaux and other regions
- Discovery Zone – Explore the new additions of whisky and craft beer
- Cheering Zone – Celebrate with sparkling wines and champagne
- Wine Expert Zone – Enjoy professional wine selection and services
- Riedel Grand Tasting Pavilion (For Grand Wine Pass bearers only) – Sample premium wines in Riedel’s sculpted glassware
- Tasting Room – Enjoy wine-pairing meals with master chefs by industry experts
- Gourmet Trails – Sample signature dishes from some of Hong Kong’s premier hotels and restaurants
- Best of the Best Corner – Taste winning dishes of the 2015 Best of the Best Culinary Awards, one of Hong Kong’s largest Chinese culinary pageants
- Food booths – Barbecued specialities, scrumptious appetisers and sweet treats
- Main stage – Live music and entertainment
- Alfresco seating – Kick back and relax under the stars
- Learning Corner – Learn more about wine tasting from experts
For more information: Hong Kong Food & Wine Festival