Hello Asia! brings you the latest overview of the Japanese weekly singles ranking as of 20 November 2015. We analyse the biggest ranking chart for Japanese music: Oricon.
Oricon: as of 20/11 (Weekly)
1. Saigo mo yappari kimi – Kis-My-Ft2
2. Desugita kui wa utarenai / Dondengaeshi / Watashi – ANGERME
3. Love Me Right ~romantic universe~ – EXO
4. No Poi! – No Rabbit’s
5. THE [email protected] CINDERELLA GIRLS ANIMATION PROJECT 2nd Season 06 (Nagareboshi kiseki / Kokoro moyou) – new generations
6. Reloaded – EGOIST
7. Must be now – NMB48
8. Anata ga koko ni ite idakishimeru koto ga dekirunara – miwa
9. Tokimeki poporon – Chimame tai
10. Ima, hanashitai dareka ga iru – Nogizaka46
7-member Johnny’s boy group Kis-My-Ft2 have landed themselves the top spot this week with ‘Saigo mo yappari kimi’.
They were closely followed by girl group ANGERME and their release ‘Desugita kui wa utarenai / Dondengaeshi / Watashi’.
Last week’s no. 1 song, ‘Love Me Right ~romantic universe~’ from K-pop act EXO is still going strong and sitting at no. 3.
There were plenty of anime and game tracks in the top 10 this week, with the opening and ending themes from anime ‘Is the Order a Rabbit?’ (Gochuumon wa usage desuka?) at no. 4 and no. 9 respectively. There was also ‘Reloaded’ from Guilty Crown’s EGOIST and the latest [email protected] track ‘Nagareboshi kiseki / Kokoro moyou’ from new generations.
Nogizaka46’s ‘Ima, hanashitai dareka ga iru’ remains popular after three weeks in the top 10 and has fallen six spots to no. 10 this week.