My Tam has certainly gone from strength to strength since her ballads became popular in the early 2000’s in her native Vietnam.
Since then, the Ho Chi Minh City’s Conservatory of Music graduate has delivered multiple chart topping releases and achievements.
Her third album release in 2003 sold over 1,000,000 copies, and was the highest selling album in Vietnamese album history. During this time, she performed 2 stadium concerts in Vietnam where she made history as the first Vietnamese music artist to sell out a stadium show. After the recording of her 5th album, she broadened her sound by embarking on a new up-tempo, RNB/soul sound, whilst still staying true to her pop ballad roots.
Her most recent 2017 release and 9th album, ‘Tam 9’ peaked at number 9 on Billboard’s World Album Chart.
Now, the singer is set to perform at The Show At Agua Caliente Casino Resort Spa on October 7.
Tickets are available from www.HotWaterCasino.com; (800) 514-3849 and are priced between $50-$120, based on seat location.
Date: Sunday, October 7, 2018; 5 p.m.
Location: The Show at Agua Caliente Casino Resort Spa, 32-250 Bob Hope Drive in Rancho Mirage.
Additional shows and events coming to The Show at Agua Caliente Casino Resort Spa:
- Sting & Shaggy, Friday, October 12, 8 p.m. Tickets $135-$185, buy here
- Toby Keith Should’ve Been A Cowboy Tour XXV, Saturday, October 27, 8 p.m. Tickets $165-$195, buy here
- Don Henley, Friday, November 2, 8 p.m. Tickets $175-$250, buy here
- Aaron Lewis, Friday, November 9, 8 p.m. Tickets $30-$60, buy here
- Foreigner, Saturday, November 10, 8 p.m. Tickets $75-$150, buy here
- Johnny Mathis: The Voice of Romance Tour 2018, Saturday, November 17, 8 p.m. Tickets $90-$120, buy here
- Taste of Tahiti, Saturday, November 24, 8 p.m. Tickets $65-$125, buy here
- Penn & Teller, Friday, December 7, 8 p.m. Tickets $45-$65, buy here
- Human Nature Jukebox, Saturday, December 8, 8 p.m. Tickets $30-$50, buy here
- The Price is Right Live™, Friday, December 14, 8 p.m. Tickets $40-$60, buy here