J-Pop trio Perfume has announced their brand new album COSMIC EXPLORER will be released on April 6th.
COSMIC EXPLORER is the fifth full studio album by the queens of Japanese electro pop. This will be the first studio album since the hugely successful Level3, which was released in 2013.
Perfume also announced a full Japanese domestic tour to promote the album PLUS a US Tour later in the year as well.
[Limited Edition A] (CD + Limited Edition CD + Blu-ray) ¥ 4,644 (tax in)
[Limited Edition B] (CD + Limited Edition CD + DVD) ¥ 4,212 (tax in)
[Regular Edition] (CD) ¥ 3,240 (tax in)
COSMIC EXPLORER CD
02. Cosmic Explorer
03. Miracle Worker
04. Next Stage with YOU
06. FLASH (Album-mix)
07. Sweet Refrain (Album-mix)
08. Baby Face
09. TOKIMEKI LIGHTS (Album-mix)
10. STAR TRAIN (Album-mix)
11. Relax In The City
12. Pick Me Up
13. Cling Cling (Album-mix)
14. Hold Your Hand
Limited Edition CD
02. FLASH – Original Instrumental
Limited Edition Blu-ray, DVD
· FLASH -Video Clip-
· Hold Your Hand -Lyric Video-
– July 14, 2014 Perfume “Cling Cling” World @ Harajuku Astro Hall “Cling Cling”
– Dec. 31, 2015 the 66th NHK Red and White Singing Contest “Pick Me Up” behind-the-scenes documentary
Perfume announced the release of COSMIC EXPLORER via a YouTube video. The trio also announce their 7 city Japan tour (from May 2nd to July 3rd). Also, Perfume are saying they are going back to the US this August to give a tour (details to be decided).