Showcase your creativity in the Jay Chou #jaychouicecream video contest and create your own rendition of “Tu Er Qi Ice Cream”!
Be in the running to win a pair of tickets to Jay Chou’s “The Invincible” World Tour in Hong Kong and other prizes!
To enter the contest is easy!
- Create a video with elements from Jay’s song “Tu Er Qi Ice Cream”. This can be the song, lyrics, dance, or elements from the music video. You can be singing, rearrangement, cover, lip-sync, comedy, dance, drama, magic… or anything you can think of! We recommend using “Tu Er Qi Ice Cream” as the background music for your video. So get creative!
- Upload your creation to your YouTube channel, and name it YOUR ENTRY TITLE #jaychouicecream.
- Please leave a space between your entry name and #jaychouicecream.
- All entries must be uploaded to YouTube, and must remain public throughout the length of the Event.
- How to properly name your video: For example, if your video title is “I LOVE JAY,” the YouTube title would be I LOVE JAY #jaychouicecream
- Most Creative Award: Two (2) winners will each receive a pair of tickets to Jay Chou “The Invincible” World Tour – Hong Kong
- Most Popular Video Award (Most Viewed Video: One (1) winner will receive a pair of tickets to Jay Chou “The Invincible” World Tour – Hong Kong
- Best Costume Award: Two (2) winners will each receive one (1) selected item from Phantaci
- Best Dance Performance Award: Two (2) winners will each receive one (1) selected item from WOOF
- Best Performance Award: Two (2) winners will each receive an autographed copy of “Jay Chou’s Bedtime Stories Album (USB Version)
Jay Chou #jaychouicecream video contest is open from August 26, 2016 and ends at 11:59PM on November 20, 2016 (Local Taiwan Time)
Multiple entries are of different content is allowed. If you are under 18 make sure you get permission from your parents or guardian.
For the full rules of the competition see JVR Music page.