The TVB Miss Chinese Australia Pageant 2015 sponsor prize winners and ambassadors were announced at the Pageant’s press conference on 30 September 2015.
The conference was a chance for the Pageant’s director, He Nai Xian, major sponsor Ozwear UGG, The Star and the 12 finalist contestants to meet the media and share their thoughts on the upcoming event.
All 12 contestants have been attending rigorous training and undertaking charity work in preparation for the competition, in order to show their intelligence and vibrant personalities, as well as their beautiful looks. The girls have been involved in debating social issues and fundraising for needy people in China in order to spread and uphold a positive image of Chinese culture.
Sponsor prizes and ambassadors were also announced at the conference as follows:
1. Most Vibrant Youth Award (INADA) – No. 10 Sylvia To
2. Best Smile (Fairfax & Roberts) – No. 10 Sylvia To
3. Sleep Health Ambassador (De Rucci) – No. 12 Jacelyn Wang
4. Best Home Design (OTC Bathroom Centre) – No. 1 Elyce Chau
5. Most Intelligent ( Element Realty) – No. 10 Sylvia To
6. Health Ambassador (Concord International Health Group) – No. 7 Angelina Miao
7. Best Dressed (Colour 18) – No. 8 Tammy Ni
8. Gourmet Ambassador (Zilver Group) – No. 8 Tammy Ni
9. Oriental Beauty Prize (Wuliangye) – No. 5 Tiana Luan
TVB Miss Chinese Australia Pageant 2015
Date: Monday, 12 October
Location: The Star Event Centre
Normal price – VIP $300 (sold out), $130 (sold out), $80, $60
TVB subscriber price – VIP $150 (sold out), $80 (sold out), $50, $30
If you’d like to buy tickets you can call (02) 8281 6800 or email [email protected].
For more information on the Pageant you can visit the official website on TVB here.