The 4th ABU TV Song Festival will be held in Istanbul, Turkey tonight. This is the first time the ABU TV Song Festival has travelled this far west.
For this year’s festival there are 12 countries participating with Kazakhstan and India being represented for the first time. The headline performers are Korean K-Pop band CNBLUE and Japanese all girl rock band Scandal. The 4th ABU TV Song Festival is taking place at the Istanbul Congress Center.
The countries and their participants are as follows:
- Afghanistan – Mozhdah – Ghoroore Tu, Shikaste Man
- Hong Kong – Vivian Koo – Accept The Part
- India – Sanjeevani Bhelande – Radiant Ruby
- Indonesia – Zahra Damariva – Tak Kembali
- Japan – Scandal – Sisters
- Kazakhstan – Dimas Kudaibergen – Daididau
- Macau – Ma Man Lei, Kyla – Beiduibei (背對背)
- Malaysia – Ernie Zakri – Dialah di Hati
- Maldives – Mariyam Unoosha – The Maldives Song
- South Korea – CNBLUE – Cinderella
- Turkey – Murat Dalkılıç – Katilimiz Olursun
- Vietnam – Dinh Manh Ninh – In The Music Tonight
The 4th ABU TV Song Festival is being shown live from 5pm CET onwards on Turkish channel TRT Muzik with the red carpet. The Festival will be shown live from 6pm CET on TRT Avaz and TRT Muzik.
Worldwide audience can watch online at TRT Muzik
Check out the trailer for the 4th ABU TV Song Festival: